Saturday 8 December 2012

'The Last Tycoon'



4th Dec 12 (Tuesday)

A day after my oral exam and also a day before my written exam. Another ABTM event at Shaw Lido Red Carpet 'The Last Tycoon' World Premier. 

I received a call from Queenie in the morning that Esther couldn’t make it at the last minute. So we cabbed down to her house and get the Intoshicated fanboard from her. Then we cabbed to lot1 macs to complete the fanboards with Sihui and I had to rush the Toshionary :D I am really running out of words to tell him lol it’s like every two days I see them, I write a letter lol. 




We trained to Orchard at 5plus. Guess what? The stupid red carpet venue was outside lido and it was fucking raining. WTF? I tweeted tosh when I reached and he asked me if it was crowded over there lol. As soon as we reached there, we gathered with the rest of the admins and yes for the first time, we were so united. I like the feeling of being united. Poor me, I had to carry so many bags of things for Tosh given by other fans. They weren’t light.. My arms almost broke. I had to protect my boards and toshionary, helped them carry umbrella and also carry those presents. While waiting, we met Noah by chance again LOL. He was so…. Omfg gorgeous in suite and shades! After hours of wait, they were finally spotted at the red carpet which they were very excited about. Happy to meet DYT and Romeo Tan irl for the first time omg. But fuck tosh so shdjashdjahjhjs. First time seeing him in suite too! 





I have to thank Sihui for helping me waved Intoshicated board at him and he made that peace sign, waved and smiled OMFG I DIED. When they were taking photos, we sang along the recruit’s anthem awww even Jack Neo and Josh kept using hand signs to ask us to sing louder lol. I am always contented to know that he actually see me there at every event, that’s enough for me. After the interview at the main stage, they had to enter the theatre for the movie premier. So we contacted Rena for a dinner after she settled the boys. While waiting for Rena, the fans were stalking us and following us everywhere we go that we had to separate ourselves to disperse them and divert their attention. OMG I finally know how it feels to be stalked. It was really scary and yup. After walking for very long time, we finally decided to eat at BK. Rena and Mary joined us after that.

We were really grateful for her that she actually dotes us that she allowed us by making an exception for us to meet the boys after they finish their movie. OMG. 5 mins with the boys omg. We were damn fucking nervous although it was already not the first time we are meeting them lol. Bumped into uncle Darren and CL zzzz they suddenly called my name and asked me why was I there lol. CL called Tosh a chao ah beng knn. Met Aijia, WSLS, zhaoyu and DC.

*Waiting*

 

After sometime, the boys came down with Jack neo omfg I was shivering when I saw him. We naturally walked towards each other and hehehe I love that feeling. The rest of the girls also naturally went up to their boys. I handed him the 4 bags of gifts and he was shocked. I immediately asked him to autograph for me again because that time he misunderstood my meaning. 




Me: "Can you sign for me again?"
Tosh: "Oh ok? *holding the photo* Where do I sign?"
Me: "Anywhere you like."
Tosh: "So I write your name?"
Me: "Er.. yeah."
Tosh: "Ok."

After autographing, we took a photo :D Then I went to help Mary to take photo with Noah before they rushed off to MBS for post party. 





No comments:

Post a Comment