Friday 28 December 2012

Meeting @ Scape

Honored to be part of the meeting called by Director Jack to their new office located at Scape. Honestly, I prefer their new office to the old one because of the damn location hahahaha.

The meeting was great, they were all very supportive of us but on the other hand, we were told to prepare for a few upcoming projects. Argh. We are racing with time.

Apparently, I will be handling my third fc (Oh my god). I can't imagine this. Life = Intoshicated + Maximisers + Charliefc. It just gets tougher but I will endure. :')

Bumped into Joshua and we got to know that the boys will also drop by the office around evening so we decided to lepakz and wait. Chatted with Joshua before he went out for his belated x'mas shopping spree alone. We bumped into him again when he returned, then we chatted a little again. He was so sweet to Kexin that he bought a bottle of sticky sweets for her!


After we told him that it was really unfair because we don't have any x'mas gifts from him, he went out again and bought us this......he told us to share. HAHAHAHA. Thanks, Joshua.


This OCK fishballs were bought by Noah yap. :') after he heard that we didn't eat anything. Thanks, Noah.


Interesting encounter with our new boss, Charlie Goh. Hahahahaha. Trust me, he is a really nice and friendly guy. Follow him on twitter if you are reading this. @charliegoh :')

When he walked in to the office, he saw us but he asked Kaixuan loudly "Who are they?" We were shocked and find it kinda........... um rude? But afterthat, Rena went to tell him about it and asked him to come out to meet us. She introduced us to him and told him that we are his 4 admins. :P He shooked hands with us and initiated to follow us on twitter omg wheeee. He also apologized for his reaction earlier on. He is just very nice, I don't know how to describe hahaha.




 And we also met Luke officially LOL. He came up to us and initiated to follow us on twitter out of the blue by passing us his phone to type our usernames LOL. Then he requested for us to take photo LOL. I don't know why I find these really.............funny. Sorry hahahhaha. Sihui requested him to do the "bo ding hwa juk" part HAHAHAHAHA damn funny.


While we were waiting for the boys, Q received a call from Rena saying that she won the date with Weiliang OMG OMG OMG OMG. She was over the moon :P But hehe I was proud of myself because the comment was from ME. hahahahaha.

I received a call from clover films around 8 plus just right after I was told that Tosh was already inside the office and yet I missed the chance to see him because we accompanied Sihui down to buy Macs. Argh. OK but the main thing was the damn call I recieved. OMG. I cried so badly on the spot despite being so cui and shagged. Guess what? Suddenly...Tosh, Weiliang and Ridhwan came out to meet us. I was so paiseh to see Tosh that I kept hiding my face and eyes from him. Weiliang took a chair and sat beside me while Tosh was standing behind me and weiliang. Q told Tosh that I will be his date and I cried when I recieved the news. ARGH SO EMBARRASSING OMG.

Oh well, he didn't seem to be very shocked or happy, at least that was what I felt on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment