Saturday 8 December 2012

Gala Premiere of Wedding Diary II at Vivo City

6th December 2012

It was a rainy day.



I decided to take bus 188 to vivo city as I was wearing heels. However, I regretted my decision because the trip was super duper long which resulted me to be late to meet the girls. I met up with the girls at the hawker centre to do the fanboards. By the time we finished, it was already almost 7:30pm when we reached GV. Luckily we still managed to find a spot so that the boys were able to spot us!



Fans really love Tosh so much. Everytime I go for events, people will pass me gifts for me to pass to him, which always resulted me in not be able to take photos because I had to carry and take good care of those bags of gifts. It was pretty tiring because I had to carry the fanboards as well as my phone and my bag and yup the gifts. Unfortunately, a tall cameraman came to stand infront of us and we can hardly see a single shit. I was really worried that he wouldn't be able to see my board. *Sighs*

The cameraman talked to us a little. He was really surprised and shocked at how hype and steady we are! He said that we are very supportive of the boys. Hehe of course! :D A quote from him to us: "Being a fan is already not easy, what's more you guys are fanclub admins!" He said that it must be really tiring to be running around and doing so many things for the boys and the fans. And he even said that if we could use all these energy, love and effort on our boyfriends (when we have), then that would be perfect. LOL I know right, but that we definitely be different.

Soon after that, the boys came walking down the red carpet together with Jack Neo. OMG TOSH TOTALLY LOOKING AWESOME IN THAT SUITE. I SWEAR. We waved the fanboards frantically and shouted "Steady Lah!" then we sang Recruit's Anthem real loud! Tosh's reaction when he saw me with the board was totally cute and epic :D He gave that shocked face, I think he didn't expect to see me doing that again LOL. After phototaking, they went up into the theatre to watch the movie.

So we headed to LJS for dinner. For goodness sake, the Minty Milo is super nice! :D I don't know why everybody dislikes it. Sihui and Queenie forced me to write letter to Noah and Weiliang so I did. HAHAHAHAHAHA.


(Didn't managed to take photo of my letter to Noah as we were in a rush)

That was my first time writing letter to other casts besides Tosh. After dinner, we went to Candy Empire to get gifts for Rena to show our appreciation to her. When the movie was about to end, we went back to GV and waited outside for the boys to come out and met up with Rena. A quote from Rena: "Being a fanclub head is not a job, it is an art."

*Waiting*

Tosh came out in a rush, pointing to the toilet. Rena told me that I need to hurry up to pass the fanboards and gifts to him because he mentioned to her that he was in a rush. So I went up to him alone at the side and passed him the stuffs. The moment he saw me giving him the board, he laughed. Honestly, I don't know what was the laughter for. :'(

Then he saw the bag of gift, he said: "This one also ah?"
I was like.. um yup these are from other fans.
Tosh: "Oh ok."
Me: "Are you in a rush?"
Tosh: "Err yeah."
Me: "Oh ok. Can I take a photo with you?"
Tosh: "Oh sure sure."

But fuck la. I had problems holding the phone because of my short arms. In addition, the lighting was damn lousy, then we had to shift back a little for a better lighting which really made me so embarrassed. Argh!



After they left in a rush, we head down to the carpark aimlessly. There were many exits and different carparks in Vivo City itself. We waited awhile at B2 before I suddenly said.. "eh why not we go down?"

GUESS WHAT?! Oh my god. I spotted Tosh because of his height and his hair. I saw him holding the fanboard and beside him were Rena, Jack Neo and the boys. OMG FATED. The girls screamed and ran towards them which they lost control of themselves while Queenie and I slowly walked there. I really didn't want him to see me there because I feel that he didn't like it. I didn't want him to feel that he was being stalked in a way. Sigh but he peeped out of the glass door and saw me like FUCK LAH. I avoided the eye contact as much as I could. Whatever it is, he saw me there and that's the fact I can't deny or change.

We cabbed home after that although it was another tiring night, it was worthwhile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment