Friday 28 December 2012

Unbelievably, miracle actually happen. Apparently, good things do exist in my life.

Went to work from 12-5pm before I met up with Q and S to cab down to Katong 112 for the date. Make up on the cab and changed into my abtm Intoshicated tee. First thing first, we went to meet with Kris (Maxi's gf) before heading up to GV restaurant (I don't know what to call that place hahaha) She is really pretty and friendly.


Surprisingly, she told us that her date for the night was Aiz hahahaha. All because of Maxi.  He went to comment on the video and.... yup hahaha. When we were about to take the escalator up to the restaurant, we bumped into Weiliang and Maxi. And fuck. Through the glass doors, we all saw the casts seated at one corner waiting already. That was when I started to feel nervous and my legs were jelly-liked, my fingers were cold omg you can't imagine that. That was totally crazy.

We went in around 6:45pm because Maxi's date was MIA. They got a substitute for Maxi in the very last minute. The boys were seated : Weiliang -> Maxi -> Noah -> Joshua -> Tosh -> Aiz -> Ridhwan.


The moment I went in and stood right before Tosh, I was like... omgomg woah so awkward so paiseh omgomgomg. He laughed and stood up to shake hands with me HAHAHA even more awkward. He then presented a surprise x'mas card to me omg and it was in red! :P







Tosh: "Oh ya! This is for you!''
Me: "Huh oh my god. Woah first time leh!"

HAHAHAHAHA.

Me: "I read now ah?"
Tosh: "Ah.. don't read now!"
*Everyone started reading theirs*
Tosh: "Ah.. ok la ok la."
Me: "It's ok, I will read it at home :') "
Tosh: (Big smile) "OK OK!"

He started asking me truckloads of questions. Some weird, some strange, some shocking, some..... expected, but all touching :') To be honest, everything he said last night was really touching and beyond what I expected. Till now then I know, he actually knows a lot of things and he somehow somewhat observed us.

Never in my life, I ever thought that I could dine with my idol, date with my idol, talk to my idol so comfortably and freely. I have never had an idol that nags at me from time to time, concerning me, lecture me, caare for me, think for me and even write me a damn fucking card (it's like.. omg what have I done to derserve all these? Well....I have to admit that having fangirl luck is just way too awesome. Thank God for everything. :P

That one hour was short but I was contented. I really enjoyed myself and I was really glad that he was the one who kept finding topics to talk to me about because I was totally mind-blanked and loss for words. Thank you, Tosh <3



Look at the background HAHAHA

Group photo towards the end...



RENA <3




It is gonna be a very long grandmother story if I were to type out what exactly happened during the one hour. So I shall keep everything inside my heart and memory :') Hehehehehe.

After the entire so-called date, we walked out of the shopping mall with the boys. Thankfully, I got another two photos with him for the night whoooots *happygirl91*

Q was the one who asked him to take photo with me.

Q: "Tosh, laojie wanna take photo with you!"
Tosh: "HAHAHA you all call her laojie, macham mafia like that!"





Photo #1 - A strand of my fringe was cui and it was covering my face if you actually zoom into it and see HAHAHA. I was like "AHHHH NO STOP. Take again!" right infront of him HAHAHA. My image................g o n e.


Photo #2 - He did not smile....................already argh :'( According to Q, that was called acting cool. :p


One of the most memorable day of my life. Thank you, TZZY <3



No comments:

Post a Comment