Wednesday 12 December 2012

Good-bad day?

11 December 2012

Supposed to be another ABTM movie date with Hazel, Esther, Queenie, Liang Ting @ Nex.
Unfortunately, the movie tickets were out of stock! Argh so frustrating.
Esther and I were already in a bad mood because of our dear boss. We were angry with him even when he mentioned us....






While we were thinking of another place to watch the movie, I mentioned Tosh telling him about it and he said...


Esther spotted Weiliang outside X-Craft talking on the phone so I went up to him and waved. He smiled and gave that shocked face HAHAHA. We immediately called Queenie but she refused to believe us because Noah and him supposed to be on the way to Ngee Ann Poly for interview @ heat radiowave. Soon after that, Noah also appeared at X-Craft. OMG hahahaha he was even more shocked to see us. Guess it was fate.

Photo time :D




As soon as Queenie came, the boys already left. So she initiated that we take cab to Ngee Ann poly to see the boys. We went up and down searching for the location of the interview with the least infomation given by Noah. It was at FMS building, a kind soul brought us up and we waited there. They came out and saw us then Noah was like "OH....MY..GOD...?!" then they went right down the stairs. Was he being sarcastic or something? (I was totally stunned by his reaction)

We managed to get hold of Kaixuan at level 1 and she told us the boys will be going to Makan Place. So we headed there and waited again. When the boys entered the place, they totally ignored us and walked the other way to the left. JUST LIKE THAT. Wtf?! Are you kidding me?

*A wait of a few hours* They finally finished eating and they walked out. I was totally very pissed off by Noah's reaction and attitude (which I really don't get why he changed). I just couldn't find any words to describe it. I was too furious that I went off angrily right infront of them. I knew they were very shocked and unhappy with my attitude change but sorry, I am a person who really hate the feeling of being unappreciated. All the things and feelings were overwhelming and it just came in a lump so I couldn't handle it that's why I behaved in that way (which I awfully regretted).

Queenie and I took a ride from Esther's dad car to CCK for a dinner before I got home to cry myself to sleep. My mood was horrible. I ignored all the calls and tweets. I woke in the middle of the night at around 2am and recieved Tosh's fb reply and Rena's whatsapp which eventually made me feel so much better and consoled. In the morning, Esther told me that Tosh also replied her already and what's the most touching thing was that he mentioned that he really likes my design of the tee OMFG. I was so touched that I teared up upon reading the screenshot Esther sent me. I was elated. Thanks Tosh <3



No comments:

Post a Comment