Monday 17 December 2012

Ah boys back in Singapore

Met up with Queenie and Kexin at Plaza Sing after I met up with my exo photocard buyer at Cityhall. Yay haha earned $20 quick cash. We bumped into Liangting at LJS lol such a coinicidence. So we waited for Hazel and Jo to join us for Ah boys to men (haha yes this is my 6th time, I supposed?) Unfortunately when Jo came, the tickets are OOS. Honestly, we are the nosiest bunch of people whom you wouldn't want to bump into in the theaters while watching abtm. HAHAHA It's like no matter how many times we watch the movie, every part is still so effing funny and nice. Well, we tend to watch the movie to relief stress, it works at least for us idk. I really cannot imagine how would life be like when they stop screening the movie. After the movie, we grabbed herbal teas as usual for the boys, this time we bought for Kaixuan and Jack Neo too.



Set off to the airport by bus, argh it was a long ass ride. However, we didn't waste a single minute, we did research of the flights via iChangi because everything was uncertain.




Fuck our life. We were like a bunch of poor kids without much cash with us yet wanna camp and welcome the boys back. Unfortunately yet at the same time thankfully that we actually got the flight details. Sad because it was a 12:05 returned flight and somehow it got delayed for an hour. Happy because we didn't have to run about between terminals like mad dogs to guess their flight. While waiting, we wrote cards and stuffs. Trust me, everyone was totally exhausted inside out.






My mom called me and gave me a dressing down. The rest of the girls get that from their side too. Hazel cried badly. We were so lost that we didn't know what to do to make her feel better. It was really terrible. T1 Belt 19 they came out at 1:35am............ fuck our life. I spotted Tosh's mom and his gf (no, they sat right infront of us). I was like oh shit. Can I find a hole to hide lol? I just felt awkward because I don't know why yup.

Finally after a whole long wait, the boys came out and saw us.

Welcome back to Singapore, Ah boys :')

Tosh smiled when he saw me i don't know why. I mean that smile is....I don't know how to explain haha.
Jack Neo thanked us for coming down and they actually bought us some food from KL/PEN for us to share. But who has got the time to care about food right.........so I went up to Tosh.

I was like "Tosh." Then I passed him the bag of herbal tea + my card + TNP (which he was waiting for sooo long before it could reach his hands hahaha) He said 謝謝, 謝謝你 with a big smile. :')  Enough for me to make me feel that my trip was worthwhile. I didn't dare to talk to him that much because yup you know the gf was waiting. But he was really cute and sweet that before he left, he actually gave all of the boys and us a "BRO-FIST". I was standing at the back so that made me the last. BEST PART was.. all of them fucking saw his face and expression when he gave me the "bro-fist" OH MY FUCKING GOD. Ahjdkadjhsjdshashhdjadjsak.

(I am not exaggerating, not lying and not making up stories) because I have all the girls as witness HAHAHAHAHAHA. :')

He gave all the rest the "bro-fist" in his straight face but when it reached me, he GAVE ME A BIG FUCKING WIDE SMILE and it definitely meant so much more like what he always say. FUCK MY AWESOME LIFE Aajsdhasjhdjashda. I can never forget that smile. I can't believe it seriously.
Everyone was like screaming "Oh my god 他對你笑咧!!!!" Awww hehehe. Queenie was like: "Wah lao,他今天一直對你笑咧! 而且剛才他只對你笑而已咯!!" Suddenly all my tiredness has gone away.

Cabbed home with Queenie together with the other boys (as in we queued for the cab together). Fuck my life the cab fare was $50 and I was left with coins wtf. I tweeted him and slept after he replied me hehehehe :')

PHOTOS UP










No comments:

Post a Comment