Friday 14 December 2012

ABTM -> KL & Penang

The boys first overseas trip to Malaysia from 13th - 16th.

I didn't managed to send him off at the airport after struggling for a few days. It was a real tough decision and a tough night for me.

Look... this is not a joke



I couldn't make it there at the airport despite the fact that it was still early. I told the girls to help me convey to him that I'm really sorry and I'll pass him the newspaper when he comes back.

Indeed, the girls called me soon after the boys checked-in. They told me that Tosh was late and he was looking around for me (which I still don't know if I can believe it or not). Here's their convo according to them..

The girls: Tosh, Laojie say she is really sorry that she can't make it for today. She will pass the paper to you when you come back.
*Blank face because of the term laojie*
Noah: Eh why you all call her laojie?
The girls: She is the eldest amongst us what.
Noah: Really?! How old is she?
The girls: 21 lor.
Noah: Wah she older than me sia!
The girls: Why don't you say you younger than her?
*Tosh and Noah laughed*
Tosh: It's ok la, I know about that. She told me already.

When he was about to check-in, the girls shouted: "Tosh, Adeline say she miss you and ask you to take care of yourself!" And he turned and laughed. :')

Whatever it is, I really hope he had fun and come back safely blah blah blah.

Some photos taken at the airport and in Malaysia.







No comments:

Post a Comment