Thursday 29 November 2012

Scarlet City 28/11/12 ♡

I'm back to blog about another aweeeesome event which took place last night!
Whooooooooooooo~

Hectic day as well.
I met up with Queenie and Sihui as my dearest partner, Esther is currently overseas to represent Intoshicated for a meeting with Jteam at Taiseng Avenue. Gosh, that far. We cabbed down to the office but still late. While we were on the cab, I received Tosh dm :D I was like sahdjadhjashdjshdjahd oh my god. Everyone in the cab including the driver was laughing and teasing me saying ''Aiya you all don't disturb her now because her bf sms her she very happy!" LOL Uncle no lol. How I wish he was my bf hahaha just kidding :P But anyway, he was telling me that he will be going to attend the special appearance at Scarlet city at 10pm at night and asking if I went for the Jteam meeting. Aww, I didn't expect him to remember.

Jolene and Kexin were already there. We gossiped about Michelle while waiting for the meeting to start. All along we didn't know who we were supposed to meet up with. Ok, it was Rena, the Artiste Manager. I think we had a pleasant session and honestly after the meeting, I actually started to think about a lot of things. It just got my thinking. I have the urge to give in my all and support Tosh as long as I can and as much as I can. Like what I have told him in my letter to him. I really want to see him grow and succeed in life. I want to see him achieving his goals in life. Be it YouTube-ing, Director, Actor, Singer, or backscene. I am really proud of him and proud to be his fan.

Bus-ed down to Ang Mo Kio after the meeting with the rest. We had our dinner at the hawker centre and the food sucks, I have to say. It was letter writing time LOL. We tried to be funny by choosing the same pink color cards to write letters for Noah, Weiliang and Tosh respectively. :D We purposely went to buy 2 bottles of herbal tea each for the boys and using the same hot pink paper bag. Hehehe I know we are too cute. :D







Just in time, we managed to get into Scarlet City FOC because it was before 8:30pm, and 王雷 was nice that he brought us inside. Honestly, I really dislike those night life amostphere. It somehow gives me headache and some insecurities. We tweeted the boys while waiting for them to arrive, and Noah replied.. "omg! I'm otw to amk hub now" LOL. He reached around 9:30pm and was the first to fall in hahaha! He went up to our table and asked if we are all ok and we managed to talked a little and took some photos with him. To my surprise, when he saw me, he said: ''Eh! You are the dou.. juns on twitter right?" I was like oh my god. How did he know?! 


Maxi reached not long after that. Noah held Maxi's hands to wave at us over at the other side of the pub(?) While I quietly waited for Tosh's arrival. Finally... I spot him OH MY GOD he was so outstanding in the crowd because he was in his usual checkered top and hat :D PERFECTION. We walked over to him to say hi and took photos with him. :D Queenie was like: ''Eh Tosh tosh, your admin leh! She wanna take photo with you and she has got something for you!" Then Tosh looked at me, but shit! The paper bag was on my table! >w<

Me: "Oh ya, I have something for you!"
*Then he looked at me and my hands was empty LOL*
Me: "But it's over there at the table. I'll go get it for you now!"
Tosh: "Er ok, make it fast. I have to go in."
Me: "Oh okay."
*Vroom*
I came back to him with the paper bag and passed it to him. The minute he held the bag, he was like fucking cute, his reaction was like ahdjashdshdjahskdjskd oh my god. His face suddenly changed.
Tosh: "What's this?!!"
Me: "Erm.."
Tosh: "Eh seriously, next time please don't buy things for me anymore. I don't want you guys to spend money on me."
Me: "It's okay lah."
-Everyone stared at me-
Tosh: "Thanks anyway."

Sihui whispered into his ears asking him to give me a hug but he smiled and he didn't because he was then asked to go back into the waiting room awww. Ah but whatever lalalalalala~ 

I took a photo with him before he headed to the waiting room. :D And I think this was the most proper and nicest photo I took with him. TADAHHHHHH


Sweet right????? :D Look. He finally smile lah oh my god.

I was totally contented now. So we went back to our table to wait for Joshua to arrive before they could perform. Suddenly, we saw the boys went straight into the smoking room and Queenie dragged me in because Tosh was inside. But no, for fuck? I never even smoke. I go inside confirm die within 2 minutes LOL. I stayed outside while they went inside to smoke with Maxi. The reason why I waited outside was because I wanted to take photo with him LOL. And...





After the long wait.... finally the performance time!!!!!!!! :D I was so fucking happy because where I stood was where Tosh was. FUCK NEAR THIS TIME ROUND. EVER IN MY LIFE. FUCKING NEAR. No blocking, nothing. I was just fucking right infront of him OH GOD thank you for everything. <3 Also thanks to Sihui and Queenie because they helped me to shout for Tosh and asked him to look into my camera *__* Am I even still breathing?

Just right before the song performance, my phone suddenly cropped up! It runned out of memory space wow fuck are you serious?! at this time?! I was so panicked and immediately deleted all the videos in my phone to salvage the situation. The song performance was what I waited so long for. My phone cannot do that to me. Thankfully, I managed to video it smoothly :D He fucking looked into my camera kdjasjdsjhdajhsjhdjashdajskkdaks help.






As soon as the performance ended, we all immdiately rushed out. Underage fangirls were waiting outside. While everyone sticked with their idols for photo-taking, I waited for Tosh to come out. He was adjusting his backpack and his hands were full of boards and gifts. I really wanted to help him so I went up to him and asked him.

Me: "Tosh, you ok not? Need help?"
Tosh: *Looking at his hands* "Oh, it's okay :) eh anyway thanks for the stuffs."
Me: "Oh okay."
-I walked off-

I think I was damn joke. I walked back up to him again and shamelessly asked for another selca because I thought he was bored standing there as well, HAHAHA.

Me: "Can I take another photo with you?"
Tosh: "Oh sure sure!"


Group photo instead because it was already late.







Joshua couldn't get over the fact that Weiliang has got Queenie's scrapbook and Tosh has got another fanboard LOLOLOL. Here's the proof :D


They really had to leave. I was so reluctant to watch him leave, I went up to him and waved at him.
He saw my pitiful expression and waved back and said byebye. :'(

He was waving at me WHY BLUR LAH :(

I really cannot believe that even after we went to toilet and dragged a bit before we took the lift down, we were still managed to bumped into them downstairs, right outside the shopping mall. Guess they were smoking as well. Thanks to Sihui for suggesting to smoke before we bid goodbye. Can you imagine? The entire alley was.. just us and the boys oh my god. After maybe 10 minutes, they bid goodbye; Maxi, Noah and a girl left to take the cab while Tosh and Joshua walked towards our direction to go to the train station. Ahdjashjsahdajshksdjask fuck. He was still struggling with his barang barang sigh so poor thing. :'( For the last time of the day, we said goodbye.

Guess what? :D

I received his tweet..


MY LIFE IS COMPLETED. <3 I LOVE YOU TOSH.




No comments:

Post a Comment