Sunday 23 December 2012

231212 ; KSL City

231212 is really a day to remember <3

Met up with Esther, Kexin, Queenie, Sihui at CCK early in the morning to prepare the boards and gifts for the boys. Unfortunately, Kexin couldn't join us to JB so she only did the fanboard for Joshua for us to bring it over for Joshua.







We headed to KSL city around 3 plus in the noon. Wow it was really crazy and such a hassle to go through the customs by foot. I think I'm already so used to going to Malaysia by car, sigh everything was so comfortable and easy. With 10 Ringgit, we cabbed to the mall and waited at J.co after having lunch at KFC which was awful. The menu is totally different from what we have here in Singapore, the plate is oily, the restuarant is warm, the chicken is not nice blah blah blah.










More photos but all in their phones (sobs). Maybe I shall get from them and post it up here!
While waiting, I suddenly spotted Tosh and the boys walking up the escalator right in front of J.co wtf Tosh was looking at my direction but thank God he didn't saw me. If not, plan fail immediately hahahahaha phew!

With the help and support of Jteam, Rena and Kaixuan who helped us make the arrangement to make our surprise for the boys possible. We managed to present the gifts and tee-shirt up on stage. The boys were so surprised that all their emotions were written all over their faces. I presented the gift to Director Jack then gave Tosh his bag of gift :') He was really thankful and happy to see us. I think last night was the first time I talked to him that much and I felt so comfortable (I don't know why).

The boys gave us attention while they were singing Recruit's anthem, especially Joshua. Honestly, I totally changed my impression of him after last night. They actually gave out posters to the audience and we asked Joshua to give us then he took some from Tosh and gave us :') Autograph session after that as well. Wow really impressed by the diifferent the way they held the meet and greet in Singapore and Malaysia. We were the last few that went up and get the autographs. While waiting, I asked Joshua to pose for Kexin, and he was really steady la. :') 



I felt we were so high and so AA because we were singing with the mics and Kaixuan was like video-ing us omg wtf hahahaha. The busy boys were signing the posters but they looked at us and smile from time to time, even Director Jack also. We can see that they were really happy about it. In my whole life, I always see the fanclub admins going up on stage to present to their idols gifts or cakes but I only have the fate to stand below and watch and envy them. Finally... my dream came true. Thanks Jteam. I guess like what Rena said, this is really the best X'mas present I received.



After the event when they were about to leave the mall.. We got the chance and permission from Jteam to have the boys wearing the tee and take photos with us <3

with the emcee

with my boss <3




Upon our request, we were shocked and thankful that he was willing to do the ultratosh pose for us.
And hahaha I madde him stay in that pose for very long because my camera sot. HAHAHAHAHA. He looked like an idiot whahahahaha no jk. :p


Ultra tosh <3

with Esther

Intoshicated family is completed



The best part of the day was that he automatically hugged the both of us <3 OMG that was my fucking first hug I get from him after so many events, like seriously. I was really shocked and happy. He also gave me an individual hug after that and (insert info) which I don't know if it was true.

Here's our convo.

Me: So did you saw us just now?
Tosh: Yes yes
Me: Um no, I mean earlier on.
Tosh: Oh you mean earlier on? um nope.
Me: So you didn't spot us before we went up to stage la?
Tosh: No, but I heard you guys are coming to support us.
Me: *SHOCKED* Huh?! Who told you? How you know?!
Tosh: I heard from Jack. But we only know you guys will be going to support us but we don't know about the surprise.
Me: Huh..... this was meant to be a surprise.

Then he just smiled and said thank you. :')

And this made me tear up so badly this morning I got from Esther.
Thank you for everything, Mr Tosh Rock. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment