Monday 19 November 2012

Ah Boys to Men Meet & Greet 181112

My happiest day of the month is just 2 days ago on the 18th Nov 2012 (Sunday).
Wondering why? I think that was one of the best thing that can ever happened to me.

I went to watch Ah Boys to Men for the 2nd time (Oh fuck yes). This time round was with my family. I took this opportunity to treat them all out for a movie date as we have never catch a movie together as a family. Plus a little of my biasness to this movie, I don't even mind watching it everyday if I have the money and the time. :-)




We went to Jcube super early even before the cinema was opened, haha super kiasu. Ok right after the movie, I rushed to Wisma Food Republic for Ah Boys to Men meet and greet session. Oh my fucking god, I was almost 20 mins late! I almost cried, I'm not lying. When I reached Wisma, I could already hear the boys singing the Recruit's anthem. My heart was like ashdjdhashdhdasjhdksjd. Fortunately, the crowd wasn't that bad and was better than what I expected *Phews* I managed to get myself a spot and started taking fancams of Tosh. After multiple attempts, I decided to give up so that I could just glue my eyes onto him for the remaining time left at the event. He is tall, good-looking and charismatic, fashionable, cool and ugh whatever nice adjectives to describe him.



Tosh with Noah and Weiliang

As you can see, most of the time, he didn't had his shades on. Thankfully his sore eyes recovered :-)
Most importantly, his hair was effing cool. TOSH IS SO EFFING COOL PLEASE.
After that song, they started off with food games. They spilt themselves into 3 groups: Noah and Weiliang / Tosh and Joshua / Maxi and Ridhwan respectively. Each group chose 3 girls to join them and they actually get to feed the blindfolded guys (Noah, Tosh and Maxi). Maxi x Ridhwan's team was the winner.

Many fans were approaching the guys for phototaking as much as they could. I tried to but failed haha. The MC gave phototaking opportunities by accepting only 10 groups of fans to take photo with the casts. At that moment, despite feeling lost because I was alone, I told myself that I have to be in there to take the photo and stand beside Tosh. Die die also must. Finally until the 6th group, I managed to squeeze in by ''acting blur'' and went up to Tosh. (Fuck yes, I made it!) 

Having my camera ready at all times, I turned to Tosh and said ''Hi Tosh, can we take a photo?'' He was nice and immediately agreed to my request. However, it was (not-a-good-one) because the crew was rushing me to hurry up because everyone were waiting for us LOL (I buey paiseh). After the group photo was taken, the other fans left the area so that the next group of fans were able to come in but I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me, I continued standing beside Tosh and he shooked my hands and said ''Thank you'' awww then I looked at Noah and he shooked my hands with sincerity and said ''Thank you thank you for coming!'' His big smile really made my heart swayed lol. Noah is forever looking so cheerful, happy, funny and cute. Maybe that's why he has so many fans as well.

However, I was so disappointed with the selca I took with Tosh. My hair was screwed, my face was cut, my smile was ugh omg SIGH I almost broke down. It's like I just wasted my fucking chance, y'all know!? They left the Food Republic soon after the 10th group of fans took photo with them. Oh yes, the casts also promised: ''破六百二十萬我們裸泳!!'' HAHAHAHA ok people, please make this happen and make my dream come true by making their wish come true as well. :-) So guys, here's the witness video I took.


Ok, sorry I don't know why I went to turn the camera towards the end of the video which totally screwed it up. Now shall the pictures speak what I want to say..




group photo with other fans and the casts

Oh yes, the most important part was right here. The casts left the Food Republic by the nearest escalator and so coincidentally, I was just standing at the escalator and eventually I was so fucking near them and happily followed behind them.

Tosh's back view

Joshua waving
 
There were a group of fans following behind as well. And yes, I tried to video them while walking but they were fast! Suddenly, the casts stopped when they realized that Ridhwan was missing. By then, the crowd become huge to control therefore the crew promised that if they gave us an opportunity to take individual photo with the casts, we have to stop following them. So yup, and I actually thank the crew sincerely for the rare chance given. :-)
Here are my photos:






Sorry that I had to edit that ''I love you'' thingy in the 3rd photo because that was the first selca I took with Tosh which was.. argh I'm ugly :-(
During the short queue to take photo with them, I actually made friend with a girl, who is a fan of Noah. I like making friends and I'm hoping to make friends with Tosh's fans as well hehe.

Photo of encouragement for Tosh:




P.S. Tosh even favorited this in my tweet to him last night :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment