Sunday 25 November 2012

7 hours with Ah boys to men



24/11/12 (Saturday)

Two words I would use to describe the day: Memorable and fun-filled

This day has finally arrived. The day to meet all the ABTM casts especially Tosh, once again has finally arrived! :D I doubled up my footsteps together with Mary to head down to cwp food republic to gather with Esther and the rest of the admins of ABTM casts. Yes, we were an hour early, but there were already people waiting so we weren’t the most kiasu ones okay.

Happy to see those familiar faces again, however I can see the word “lethargic” from everyone’s face.  But we all know that, everything is gonna be worthwhile and the tired feeling will go away as soon as the boys arrive at the location, eh? At least, that’s what it was for me. 



While waiting, we carried the super exclusive limited edition intoshicated paper bag we designed for Tosh and was worrying where he would be standing later on. Deep inside my heart.. It goes *please stand right infront of us. Please spot us. Please stand over at this side. Please please please* As expected, they were almost 20 minutes late! Thank God, Tosh stood right infront of us together with Noah OMG. My favorite otp: Nosh. I definitely must say that Noah looked so good in that new hairstyle and white smart top, oh my god, trust me. :D




Nosh ftw
 Thank God, Tosh smiled at us as soon as he spotted us. Don’t comment “How you know he recognized you guys?” “How you know he was smiling at you?” Yes, because I have never felt so certained in my life before with regards to this issue I’m talking right here, right now. YES, HE DID. I don’t care if you people are convinced or not, because zero fucks given. :) I have the video with me as a proof, woof woof. The cutest thing was when Noah saw our “Keep Calm and Be Intoshicated” paper bag, he was astonished and epic! He pointed to it and said: “Wah, like that also can ah?! Why I don’t have one?” Tosh was like smiling and I did the thumbs up sign, tryna' ask if he likes it. He nodded and smiled again, oh my god. 

They kicked start with the usual self introduction and super loved it whenever he shouts out to Intoshicated. “Thank you Intoshicated!” “Intoshicated make some noise!” “Can I hear from Intoshicated?” OMGOMGOMG. Thanks for being able to spot us and recognize us, Tosh. The amazing moment when all our lethargic and restless feeling just seem to disappear. I must admit that, being able to be recognized by your idol is definitely one of the proudest and happiest thing a fan can be. So.. that’s how it feels like, huh? I have never felt this way before although I have been a fangirl for so many years. Sad right? 

Moving on to the usual makan game, they got to pair themselves up into 3 groups. And fuck yes, Tosh and Noah together again! :D The two boys used scissors paper stone to determine who would be the one to be blind folded this time and hahaha Noah lost so he had to resign to his fate. Tosh helped Noah to choose a fan to join their group by putting his hands on Noah’s shoulder. Oh my god, I don’t know if Tosh did it on purpose or what, he pushed Noah’s hands right before me LOL I was like omg shit I don’t want. At last, Kimmie went up instead because she is one of the admin of Noahyapforever. She got to feed Noah and through the game, I was just focusing on Tosh heh. :D Although Nosh team didn’t win, I bet they all had a great time. 






Here comes to best part..

Recruit’s anthem live yeah. Tosh being so awesome as usual. He was so closed to us that our cameras actually couldn’t fit his face LOL and shittiest thing was that my camera was in the zoom-in mode, so you can imagine how easily I can admire his pores and his smexy mole hahaha. Alas, the photos lost focus and went blurred too, sighs. No photo-taking this time round because they were 20 minutes late for this event and they had to rush to csm for another event. So.. sigh yup.





P.S: I actually sent Tosh that really upclose photo of him and he replied ''HAHAHA UNGLAM SIA''

Guess what happened when they were slowly making their way out after taking the big group photo with all the fans?

OH MY GOD. 

Tosh actually asked the both of us if we are going to the next location. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my tosh. I can’t believe it, oh my god. We were way too happy, I am not kidding. We nodded to him and he nodded back before he was being pushed out by the ushers. Yes, and as promised, we immediately went down to hunt for a cab. Fuck life, the queue at the taxi stand was crazy, we frantically spammed the hotlines but to no avail. I ALMOST WENT CRAZY. I was so worried that we couldn’t make it there on time because that place is effing far and we only had less than an hour. That was totally crazy! After 20 minutes of wait, finally… we boarded a cab and made it there just in time. I had a small chat by promoting ABTM to the cabby uncle LOL. At the meanwhile, I also told Tosh that we haven't get to pass him the gifts and letter but he told to pass it to their ushers. As expected, Many fans already reached there and the situation was almost of out control. //Sidetrack a bit, Nat Ho and Elvin Ng was shopping there too LOL many fans took photos with them as well.// But for us, our priority is very clear- TOSH TOSH TOSH. :D

Thank God, Queenie, the admin of Lobangisation actually pulled us to the first row into that stupid dumb small Toastbox. We could hardly breathe. The crowd was crazy. Thankfully, we were quite infront, at least able to see and talk to Tosh. :D Forget about all my perspiration and body ache, because I tell myself at all times that I must let Tosh see us, so that he knows that we are always around him :D I used hand gestures to tell him to pose for my camera and he immediately smiled and posed for me, awwwwww :') So sweet and nice of him. 

They played game again, which is almost the same food game, it's just that this time round it was the casts that had to feed the fans. Oh yes, and NOSH team again :D I'm super happy lah! Noah attempted to draw a heart-shape on the bread but yeah not too bad, heh. They lost in the game again, haha what's new?  I was so worried about the presents that I kept reminding him about it whenever we had eye contact. But he kept saying, okay okay, pass it to them (ushers) later. :( He also told us that the casts will be going outside to the atrium so we immediately sprint to the centre stage hahaha. 
It was for the grand opening of GV in City Square mall. Super lame because they shamelessly made use of us to gather crowd because it was obvious that we would be staying throughout the entire event just for the boys. Left with no choice, we went through the wait of almost 2hours, y'all know?!
Standing there like idiots, every part of my body was aching, I was feeling so thirsty and hungry. Fyi, I only had a hotdog bread that Esther bought for us. Sighs, whatever, it's always like that when there are events going on. And that's when I always get to lose weight. :D





Nothing much happened during the boring wait, the three of us actually went upstairs to have a seat and a sip of drink to at least let our bodies rest awhile. Guess what? We actually spotted his girlf waiting for him upstairs as well, heh. Don't underestimate the capabilities for fans to find things out. *Grins* Unfortunately Esther had to rush home before the boys could even perform on stage so Mary and I stayed on to wait. Thank God, we managed to pass our gifts to the lady ushers :) and at least have a peace in mind. 




After the performance, Mary and I picked the best location to stand by to say goodbye to the boys. Actually no, I only said goodbye to Tosh, or wait. Did I said hi instead? >w< As soon as we bid goodbye, the boys boarded the van outside the shopping mall, all the fans ran out like a swarm of bees, wow that was crazy. Finally.. the day was gonna be over. Joy joined us after that and we went to Swee Chun for food before we home sweet home :D 

All our hardwork and efforts had been paid off just because of this..



Last but not least, I don't know how many people will actually gets to see this post, but I still want to extend my gratitude to those people who recognised us during the events and also those other admins who came up to us and said "You girls are from Intoshicated? You girls are maintain the fanbase really well! :D" Awww, thank you guys so much. It really feels so touched and worthwhile.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment