Friday 23 November 2012

Double happiness

22/11/2012 (Thursday) : Joyous day for Tosh & Intoshicated; Double Happiness

Woke up early in the morning to meet Esther at Jcube for the first time, few days before we know each other! Amazing fate eh? If it wasn't for Tosh, honestly we wouldn't even get to know each other.
Purpose why we actually meet up was obviously for Tosh LOL. We took the shuttle bus to IMM because we need to go to Daiso to get Tosh's favourite snacks. However, we didn't know that IMM has changed so much and most of the shops were under renovation ugh fuck life.

We settled down at Streats Hong Kong Cafe lol and I felt so bad that we actually ordered one drink each and sat there for hours. After a bit of discussion and ''future'' plans for Intoshicated, we realized that we should have bought all the materials needed for the cards and letters blah blah blah. I shamelessly asked the manager to allow us to leave our drinks there while we go upstairs to Daiso, Popular and Giant super market to grab our stuffs. The manager was like: ''你們可以還錢先嗎?'' LOL. Lac ah, it's not like we won't pay up right? :D

As expected our drinks were diluted when we came back. Luckily, we managed to buy Tao Kae Noi super joke we bought 1 packet per flavour for him LOL and some other materials. And look at our specially Intoshicated paper bag which is done by us.






I believe Tosh will understand that I failed my art LOL just by looking at the standard, he'll forgive me. Ok anyway, both of us had a great time together spazzing about Tosh although it was our first meet up, no awkwardness or anything. :D

Aftermath, brother came to meet me at IMM for dinner but nothing appeals us so we headed to Jcube for KFC before we headed home. My day hasn't end yet, soon after I reached home, I had to boost followers because I promised Tosh that Intoshicated will hit 1k by 12am. I really want to make him proud and happy so I strivedddddddddddddddd. Fortunately, thanks to ALL the fans and other fcs, WE MADE IT HAPPENED OMG. Although it was 55 mins past 12am, still counted right? :D Both Esther and I just couldn't sleep although we were very tired. I promised to stay up with her until it hit 1k. REALLY, THANK GOD :D At the same time, thank God for the good news that Jack Neo brought to us that Ah boys to men theme song <Recruit's anthem> hit over 500k views! *pop confetti* We were so touched that we almost teared up. To us, it's double happiness! :D
We immediately spammed Tosh 3126388083 tweets hoping he would wake up to see it! Sadly, he....dozed off (he told us this morning LOL) It's a pity, he didn't get to witness the ''VICTORY''.

BUT I already screenshot the moment for him :D TADAH!



I woke up to this sweet mention from him although I had a scary dream.



P.S: Next post will be a short one. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment