Thursday 29 November 2012

26/11/12 - S-one Expo @ Keppel Bay



I’ve to admit that I’ve been busying with ABTM events and Intoshicated so much that I actually feel so tired and lethargic due to lack of sleep and food. I could hardly have the time to eat and sleep because beside managing Intoshicated and rushing for events, I still have to attend my Korean lessons and studying for my upcoming exams, which is in less than a weeks’ time. Honestly, I have not touched on any single chapter yet, and I also have to meet up with my group mates to come up with a 15 minutes script for my oral exam. 

Everyone is like so busy with their own lives and we could hardly have the time to discuss, meet up or chill out. I miss those days whereby we always slack around and chill out with my friends for the entire day as though we have got nothing to do. I miss those days whereby everyone is free and available. Tosh is right, Singapore is a bustling city, and life in Singapore can be so hectic and stressful. I like how he describes Singaporeans, as ants. Isn’t it true how we are always busying with our own stuffs, work or school life.. or fan girl life, whatsoever. Life is just tough.

Just like any other days whereby there is ABTM events, I woke up early to meet Queenie at Lot1 yesterday. We went to develop photos and got all our materials before we went up to MacDonalds to prepare letters for Tosh and Weiliang. :D Queenie was like rushing her DIY scrapbook for Weiliang, while I was sitting there direct messaging Tosh and staring blankly because I have got nothing to write to Tosh. I have already wrote him a letter just 2 days ago LOL. What do you expect me to write now? Sigh. I told Tosh about some issue and told him that I need his help to secretly get his autograph for Esther because she was so upset that she could make it for that event. Last Saturday Tosh promised her for an autograph but ended up didn’t a chance for it. So I hope to do something for her to cheer her up a little. Yes, and Tosh was agreeable to it but he wasn’t sure that we would have time to interaction. So, I believe, high chance that this would fail.

Nevertheless, we cabbed down to Keppel Bay; S-one Expo event at Marina bay. The place was so ulu that the cabby uncle was unaware and unsure of it. Argh and we had to pay more for this mistake and all. I obviously know how Tosh felt when he said that he also encountered the similar situation yesterday.  

Queenie rushing her scrapbook for Weiliang
 
Ok, the event was somewhat like a ‘’indoor getai’’ thingy. Upon arrival, we met the admins of Joshicated,  and surprisingly, there were a couple of fans who actually recognized us and requested to take photo with us. Hahahaha wow I feel like appreciated and.. pretty much like a star for that moment. We waited there for hours while listening to Ken chow’s uncle, sisters and IP man’s gf sing. Chance upon, we talked to Aiz because he reached there so much earlier which I don’t know for what lol. Queenie told him that we will create a fanpage “Ice-addict” for him OMG I didn’t even agree to it in the first place, and I will never agree to it. Handling Intoshicated is taxing enough and I think it is unfair that we honestly don’t admire or like him that much to manage a fanpage for him, no?

*Hours of wait*

Finally I spotted Noah and the boys walked into the hall. OMG I can’t believe that I was the first one to spot them! I waved at Tosh when he saw me sitting there. While Queenie was already running towards them, looking back at me and said: 還不追 ?! 坐在那邊做什麽?!” Hahaha I was like “ But it was too late, they already went into the backstage. We immediately find ourselves a good spot to stand and cameras ready. Worst still, we had to standby the markers on hands too oh my tosh. I ain’t an octopus, hahahaha! Finally.. he walked past me when he was making his way up to the stage! Ahsjdhjsdhjsdjdh he saw me oh yay! :D Thank God, thank God. He stood at the left side of the stage, just at where I was standing. OH MY GOD. STEADY LAH! So up-close, I almost died. I raped my camera button as usual while they were doing their self-introduction. I only videoed him doing his solo self-introduction and recruit’s anthem live :D The performance was awesome and he looked so good just in simple and plain white tee-shirt. He looked into my camera and it made me forget about the lost of my video on Sunday. 

After the performance, he walked down the stage and looked for me to fulfill his promise made to me earlier on. I just don’t understand why he always can’t see me when I am just right behind or beside him, like seriously?! AM I THAT SHORT?! Ok yes, I know. He is 22cm taller than me, yes I know but that was really depressing. ARGH. I really can’t take it anymore, I went up to him directly while he was talking to Noah. He immediately took my marker and cards to the nearest empty table to autograph on them. YOU CANNOT IMAGINE HOW THE FUCKING NEAR I WAS JUST RIGHT THE FUCKING BESIDE HIM I CAN SMELL HIS PERFUME OH MY GOD FUCK IT IS SO CLOSE AND SO NICE. 

Me: “Can you help me write Esther’s name on it as well?”
Tosh: “Oh ok.”
Me: *Showing him another card at the bottom* “Can you write autograph one for me as well?”
Tosh: “Oh ok.” (But he ended up misunderstanding my request. He wrote Esther and my name on the same autograph card and the other card only has got his autograph.) 

Ah shucks. :(
What made me so happy after this autograph thingy was that it has proven that he actually remembered my name. I didn’t even tell him my name yet he wrote on it just at a wink of an eye. I was stunned. OH MY GOD. FOR THE FUCKING FIRST TIME MY IDOL REMEMBERS MY NAME AND RECOGNISE ME AND KNOW ME OH MY GOD CAN I CRY? I immediately stuffed him my letter before he was being pulled away by other fans. Then I realized that my marker was in his hands while the cap of the marker was with me LOLOLOL. I went after him to get back his marker but he just didn’t realized the marker was in his hands, that he took a couple of photos with the other fans. I waited behind him hahahaha I want my marker cap back, Tosh. When he turned back and looked at me, wondering why was I following him, I pointed at the marker cap in his hands. He was like.. OH! *returns it back to me* how is he not cute? :D I requested to take photo with him and he agreed. He stood on my left immediately and leaned his head on mine OH MY FUCKING GOD forreal. I wasn’t even ready with my camera oh my god oh my god. So we left after saying goodbye to Tosh :D 


3rd selca

Queenie with Weiliang
 -Headed for Korean lesson after that-

No comments:

Post a Comment