Thursday 11 April 2013

Neglect

Shucks.

I haven't been writing for such a long time. I have already lost track of the events that happened during this period of time. So, I'm not updating those shit.

I have been so busy with my new job and intoshicated that I have been neglecting my friends; I am saying those really good friends; those that we used to meet up very often. I'm really apologetic.

I feel that there's a need for me to apologize to my dear friend, Queenie once again for not being able to attend her birthday celebration earlier back on 30th April. Yes, I kinda chose Tosh event over her birthday celebration. I know, there're people who are unhappy about it but honestly, stand in my shoes and think about it just a little.

I hate explaining myself over and over again. I hate being questioned for my own decisions. I hate when people expect me to do things the way they want me to, and expect me to live the life they want me to.

Eventually, I gave up. Now, I give no fucks to how people think and say about me because life is tough enough, why should I make it worse?

For the last time, I am gonna say this..

Shut the fuck up if you don't know anything. Shut the fuck up if you don't know how much struggle and thoughts before I came to this decision.

And...

Don't fucking tell me "If it was me, I will definitely choose my friend over idol blah blah blah." You already said, IF IT WAS YOU. Look, that's you. Not me. I just don't like this shit; the way y'all talk to me.

Ok nuff said.

Hopefully after I finish my secret mission project for my dearest limpeh, I will be able to meet up with my girls and let's ketchupppppppppppppp :')

P.S. Support Grizzle Grind Crew ok? Grizzlesup!

No comments:

Post a Comment